I finished layout the other day. I was busy with real world stuff, but two nights ago I printed up a copy before I went to bed. Now I'm going through the draft with a fine-toothed comb looking for mistakes. And there are plenty! I think I've got the cover sorted out.
Once I get through the manuscript hard copy and fix the mistakes, I'll put the files up and order a printed copy proof. Then I'll add hyperlinks to the file for the ebook version and once that's done I'll put it up for sale.
I'm kinda excited about releasing my first game book for sale. Hopefully it gets as good a reaction as Flying Swordsmen got. Fingers crossed, I'll have the ebook version out next week. Due to overseas shipping to Korea taking much longer than it used to, it will be a bit longer for the physical book to go on sale. But it's going to be out soon.
Now I need to get started on the monster book and converting my playtest materials into modules!
End-of-Week Willingham (1/19/18): Adventurers on the Job!
37 minutes ago